Welcome back to the clinic! In accordance with WorkSafe BC regulations please follow these directions:
Important Notes Before Entering:
- Please complete the following assessment prior to your appointment: https://www.thrive.health/bc-self-assessment-tool
- If there is a car parked in the lower driveway, please wait outside or in your car.
- We ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided. The washroom is also available to wash your hands with soap and water.
- A mask can be provided; however, we encourage you to bring one with you.
- Please knock, and Trisha will come out and screen you for COVID-19 symptoms. She will also take your temperature.
- Preferred payment method is e-transfer prior to your appointment. All forms of payment including cash and debit are still accepted.
- While we are doing our best to prevent the spread of the virus, an asymptotic person may pass it on without knowing it.
How We Are Minimizing the Risk of Infection:
- Conducting assessments of clients at each visit to screen for indications of infection.
- All high touch surfaces including the treatment and gym area will be disinfected using a hospital grade sterilant (OxiGenic).
- Changing the fleece linens/ pillow cases after each patient and washing them with hot water and soap.
- Floors are washed an disinfected at the end of each day.
- Trisha will continue to wash her hands between clients.
- During the course of the treatment Trisha will be wearing PPE consisting of a face mask.